Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Eh, a Short One Today

So, I know I said I'd update Monday through Friday, but work actually trickled down from the muckity-mucks last week, and I had to do it. But that's not the worst thing to happen last week, no, not by a long shot. One Typhoid Mary (I refuse to mention names) walked in last Thursday and sent a plague rolling down the stairs into the basement where us lower folks dwell, gollum-like, in our prison cells.

My art director was out at 11:00 am Friday morning, and I caught the bug amidst the stunning 80 degree weather Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, I spent most of yesterday languishing on my futon, watching a special on E about celebrity fashion faux-pas through heavily shuttered eyes.

I tried desperately to sew up a sweat jacket I've been working on for a month, but laziness crept into my joints and made the task impossible for me to complete.

I did my exercise today, though my husband would yell at me for it- I was a good girl Sunday and yesterday; today my muscles cried out atrophy! atrophy! and could no longer be ignored in good faith.

I'm hungry. I'm always hungier when I'm at work and I'm not sure why- I'm gunna go ahead and guess boredom, plain and simple.

Well, I'll leave you here, dear readers- hopefully I'll have another rant in me tomorrow, though the wires have been quiet of late. Only our pals Wolfowitz and Gonzalez have anything to fear these days- seems Bush's boys have lots to answer for.

No comments: